- Who do you bring to the mediation?
- What do you bring to mediation with you?
- What do you need to fully participate in the process?
- What is your commitment to be there in good faith?
- How will you conduct yourself in the mediation?
- What is your understanding about the problem?
- What do you need as an outcome?
Answering these questions will help you properly prepare for mediation so that it is the most productive, constructive and has the greatest potential for success for you and the other side.